Bombay High Court Recruitment – All those who want to work with Bombay High court. Today, we are going to share step by step Guide to applying for Bombay High Court Recruitment. The vacancy is about the post of Personal Assistant in the High Court at Bombay, Nagpur and Aurangabad. Online applications have been invited to apply. Interested candidates can apply for Bombay High Court Vacancies 2017 from the official website or check it out all the details from here.
|| Click here for check Sarkari Result ||
Bombay High Court Recruitment Details:
- Name of Posts: Personal Assistant (High Court of Judicature at Bombay)
- No of Posts: 73
- Name of Posts: Personal Assistant (High Court of Judicature at Nagpur)
- No of Posts: 29
- Name of Posts: Personal Assistant (High Court of Judicature at Aurangabad)
- No of Posts: 33
- Qualification: Degree in Law & Possess government commercial certificate or have passed examination conducted by government board or ITI for speed of 120 w.p.m or above in English shorthand & 50 w.p.m in English typing
- Salary: Rs 15600- 39100/- GP 5400/-
- Age Limit: 21 to 38 Years
- Mode of Selection: Tests, Viva Voce & Typing Tests
- Application Fees: Rs. 300/- through Online or by Challan
- Last date: 6 January 2017
- How to Apply at Bombay High Court: Interested candidates has to apply online on or before 6/1/2017
Apply Online for 135 Personal Assistant Application Form
All those who want to apply online for personal assistant application form can fill up the form step by step following method.
Step:1 Visit official website Bombay high court.nic.in
Step:2 Search from site about Recruitment option.
Step:3 Check all the Instruction about the application form.
Step:4 Fill complete form by Given filed
Step:5 Upload Your Photograph & Sign.
Step:6 Make Online submission of the form.
Once you confirm the application you will received the mail and sms in your mail id and mobile number. All those who want to check all details can download from here.