NIOT Recruitment 2016 – National Institute of Ocean Technology is recruiting Junior Hindi Translator & Hindi Typist you can apply for the post following are details here. How to apply for the post, what is qualification and many more details check it out here.
NIOT Recruitment Details:
- Name of Post : Junior Hindi Translator
- No of Post: 2 (Unreserved)
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Salary: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + G.P. 4200/-
- Qualification: Master’s degree, Diploma or Certificate
- Name of Post : Hindi Typist
- No of Post: 1 (Unreserved)
- Age Limit: 28 years
- Salary: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + G.P. 1900/
- Qualification: 10+2, Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer
- Last Date: 12 December 2016
- How to Apply at NIOT: Interested candidates has to apply online on or before 12/12/2016 and send hard copy to The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai–600100, INDIA on or before 19/12/2016
Step by Step Instructions to Apply Online for the Post of NIOT Recruitment:
1. Log on through the website www.niot.res.in
2. Click on “Recruitment” —> “Current Vacancies”.
3. Click on “NIOT/E&P/01(REGULAR)/2016″.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. Take print out of online application for future use.
So, above is all the details you can check it out for the NIOT Recruitment 2016 –3 Posts of Junior Hindi Translator& Hindi Typist, If you have any query you can connect with us for all type of Sarkari Naukri apply online.